facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: MyHonestOpinion   

I think most people would rank it Chi Omega, Alpha Phi, Zeta, Pi Phi, then Theta Phi. (Disclaimer, I am not a member of the house I ranked first.) There is very little difference between Chi O and APhi, or between Zeta and Pi Phi, popularity-wise. (The types of girls in each house are very different though, so go see where you best fit in! The first four are really all good, Theta Phi is the only house with somewhat of a unpopular reputation.

By: MyHonestOpinion
#12  by: flyer   

Zeta is hands down top tier. Great group of girls.

By: flyer
#13  by: DYT   

1. zeta
2. chi omega
3. alpha phi/ pi phi
4. theta

By: DYT
by: @ aboveApr 19, 2017 5:46:54 PM

Zeta you are actually making fools out of your house as you continue to post this you are #4 in most opinions definitely not 1 by any stretch of the imagination except for perhaps yours.

By: @ above
#14  by: frat   

a phi, hottest girls all around. they are top no doubt.

By: frat
by: "Frat"Jan 26, 2015 1:22:09 PM

^clearly written by an aphi lol

By: "Frat"
#15  by: Truthiest   

Top- Chi O/ Pi Phi
Mid- Alpha Phi/ Zeta
Bottom- Theta Phi
New- Kappa Delta

Sure, most Alpha Phis are hot but they tend to be snobby and some are promiscuous.

By: Truthiest
by: No wayFeb 8, 2015 11:37:46 PM

Pi Phi is not top.... This was clearly written by a Pi Phi

By: No way
by: okeeeyOct 21, 2015 6:41:33 PM

im totally not a pi phi and i would agree on this ranking, though aphi may also be in top. I think now KD is in the mid too

By: okeeey
#16  by: UD19'    

I'm considering joing a sorority at UD next year but i wasn't sure on what the dues were like. I know at some schools they are pricey, what is it like at UD?

By: UD19'
by: greekflyerJun 9, 2015 8:15:58 PM

They're honestly not that bad! I believe they range from just under $300 per semester up to just over $500 per semester. Every chapter is slightly different, based on what they choose to include. Your first semester in any chapter will have higher dues than that though, since there are additional costs (such as ordering your badge) associated with being a new member.

By: greekflyer
#17  by: #goflyers #gogreek   

i've talked to a lot of people about this, and it seems to be:
Chi O
A Phi/Pi Phi
Zeta
KD
Theta Phi

By: #goflyers #gogreek
#18  by: Greekgirl   

Honestly most girls are really happy in each chapter. Some are more similar than others so this "tier" thing is dumb because what is it ranked on?? Popularity? What about involvement, love, passion, sisterhood? Idk. Go in with an open mind- people read these rankings thinking they know what they want and more people completely change once they talk to and actually get to know the girls.

By: Greekgirl
by: YESJan 26, 2016 5:36:51 PM

YES. THANK YOU FOR BEING A REAL PERSON.

By: YES
by: RETWEETDec 19, 2016 7:08:31 PM

RT RT RT

By: RETWEET
#19  by: Gdi    

top (in no order): ZTA, Pi Phi, Chi-O and Alpha Phi - all for different reasons
Middle: KD about to be top. They are new but getting much stronger

Borton: theta phi

By: Gdi
by: idiotJan 25, 2016 9:21:44 AM

KD "about to be top" is the biggest joke ive ever heard considering they have only been on campus for 2 years.....
also since when is ZTA considered top?
this person obviously has no idea what they're talking about, please see yourself off this site

By: idiot
by: whatJan 26, 2016 12:36:22 PM

KD will never be top, if anything they will move from low tier to lower MID tier. theyre still new, but they are just a bunch of awkward girls. only a select few are normal, and fun. its gonna take them at least a few years to ever be close to top

By: what
by: not reallyMar 2, 2016 4:38:09 PM

zta is not top teir, they're definitely in the middle with KD, which makes the ranking, it could also be argued that a phi is slipping to like upper middle with the bad reputation they've gotten the past couple years

Chi O/Pi Phi
A Phi
KD/ZTA
theta phi

By: not really
#20  by: Flyer    

Chi o and aphi are hook ups, ZTA and pi phi you wife, and KD and theta are friends

By: Flyer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.