facebook

top tier sororities

by: let's settle this

Theta, Chi O, Pi Phi, and KKG are all generally considered to be equal on the top tier. However, some individual people might consider one higher than another. If you are one of those people who consider one (or more) to be higher than another, how would you rank them? I'm curious to see if any of the top tiers are more popular by opinion even though they're all generally considered interchangeable.
In my opinion:
Upper: Chi O/Theta
Lower: KKG/Pi Phi

Posted By: let's settle this
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

Yes^^ from a dude

By: yes
#2  by: Umm   

Based on personality

Chi o/Pi phi upper top tier
Theta/kappa lower top tier

Lots of chapters don't like theta and kappa cause they tell on other sororities and though they rush well they are nothing like how they appear in rush

By: Umm
#3  by: underclassman frat view   

Upper top: Theta, Kappa, Chi O
Lower top: Tri-Delta, Pi Phi

By: underclassman frat view
by: tri deltApr 20, 2015 9:42:55 PM

Tri delt is more up tight and weird than pi phi.. i would put them lower

By: tri delt
#4  by: huh   

thetas arent as fun as they think they are. this post was most likely written by a theta. chi o, tri delt and pi phi are fun/party. they are the ones who have relevant party houses and they are the ones who know how to have a good time. kappas and thetas do so a lot less. they cut girls based on looks/clothes and end up with mostly boring/slightly above average girls. although chi o cuts on looks too, they still get girls that are fun. as for this list, im assuming you're basing it on looks; so id put tri delt in line with pi phi and kappa and call it a day.

By: huh
#5  by: WMGreeks   

Agree with almost everything, but Lower top is missing KDR

By: WMGreeks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.