AXO

Posted By: Real
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: idk   

tridelt is middle, on par with DG and only a little better than KD

By: idk
#12  by: Sorority Girl?   

What do you think are the reputations of each of the sororities and fraternities?

By: Sorority Girl?
by: ^ haha class of 2019Jun 1, 2015 1:27:45 PM

Someone sounds like an incoming freshman... go to campus and find out for yourself.

By: ^ haha class of 2019
#13  by: ChiO 2017   

As far as frats go, the best are definitely Kappa Sig and Beta... beta being slightly bigger but Kappa Sig getting the edge because they're just a lot more diverse and honestly have much better parties IMO. They're parties are all about having fun and everyone having a good time rather than their guys getting with drunk girls at the end of the night like sig pi, sig chi, and pika. In other words, they're parties are fun and reckless and everything but without the creepy aspect. If I was a freshman boy this fall I would definitely rush Kappa Sig and maybe beta over the other frats.

By: ChiO 2017
#14  by: 2015   

Not giving into "tier pressure", if I was to give a "best all around" ranking for sororitys they'd be:

Piphi
TriDelt
Chio
Theta
GammaPhi
Kappa
DG
KD
AXO

By: 2015
by: ...Sep 30, 2015 7:06:52 PM

I think you're overating GPhi, I'd put them between DG and KD

By: ...
#15  by: hmmm   

I know all of this is subjective and in the end people should go to the house they best fit- but to me I agree- KD<DG>Tridelta are all on the same level the same with kappa, phi pi, Chi O and theta are all on the same level. very interchangeable

By: hmmm
#16  by: kd   

Is better than g phi

By: kd
#17  by: 21   

Which sorority would that be? And do you really think ATO is on the bottom? I feel like they are lower middle with dchi and sig ep

By: 21
by: sophmoreSep 11, 2015 8:51:06 PM

sig ep/KD
Dchi/DG

ATO/Gphi

sig ep and dchi are better than ATO hands down. Not that ATO aren't bad, they just don't throw parties that are as good, and don't really have an off campus house. Though i do agree ATO is far better than SAE and the biggest joke of them all Kappa "FAIL" alpha (KA)

By: sophmore
by: '18Sep 21, 2015 10:45:48 PM

i agree ato is probs lower middle now since they finally have an actual off campus house this year. maybe below dchi but definitely the same/above sig ep (also lower middle now)

By: '18
#18  by: 2015   

kap sig/beta/sig pi

sig chi/pika

kdr/sig ep/dx/dphi

axo

rest

chio/theta
kappa/piphi
ddd/dg
kd
gphi
axo\n\n\n\n\n

By: 2015
by: AlmostOct 14, 2015 12:02:10 PM

Soroities are perfect in my opinion!(:

I heard pika seems to be dropping rush a little, but I still love their parties!! People think sig chi has been dropping because of no on campus house. I do not think that should be a reason why they drop at all but whatever.

I agree with whoever said ATO has gotten better than Sig ep. Both are not on the same level as the other 3 listed with Sig ep here.

By: Almost
#19  by: Almost   

So this is my opinion:

Kappa sig/ Beta
Sig Pi/ Sig Chi
Pika/Kdr
Dphi/Dchi
ATO
Sig Ep

By: Almost
#20  by: Gamma Phi    

I have a good time at some of the ATO parties. They get a worse wrap than pika in my opinion

By: Gamma Phi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.