facebook

reposting truth

by: honestly

reposting this because this is so accurate! this website is stupid and honestly sad do not let these comments influence you:
"this website is so stupid sure theta kappa and chio are usually thought of as the "'top" but all it is a title. You could be the hottest girl in one of these sororities but if you're a bad person a sorority doesn't mean anything! that's how wm works! being a good fun person is how you get people to like u... not by being in a "better" sorority."

Posted By: honestly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

Some of the sweetest people I know are in kappa and chi-o. I also know actual demons most evil people I ever met in gphi or KD. just bc the stereotype is that higher and leaner and lower are nicer does NOT make these things true. They are stereotypes but not the gospel.

By: truth
by: typical Jun 15, 2019 6:22:39 PM

this was clearly written by a kappa or chio considering they had to bash another sorority as always ... not cool :/

By: typical
#2  by: Why   

Who cares about top? It’s barely not stupid to be in a sorority or fraternity anyway. Pledge a house you like. There are plenty of nice and cool girls in Pi Phi, Theta, and Tri Delt.

By: Why

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.