facebook

new fraternity rankings (2013)

by: Unbiased

Upper Top Tier
-------------------
Pika
Sigma Chi

Comments: Sigma Chi has some good potential to become top frat, but Pika's notorious reputation and taste of Southern-prep will keep them as top frat for now.

Lower Top Tier
-----------------
Beta
Kappa Sigma

Comments: Kappa Sigma has declined a bit quite recently, due largely to the loss of their unit, but still many good guys. Beta is always classy, could compete with Sigma Chi depending on personal preference, but Sigma Chi simply parties harder.

Upper Mid Tier (no particular order)
----------
Sigma Pi
Delta Phi

Comments: These manage to still consistently get girls and maintain a decent reputation. I would probably describe both these fraternities as the "quiet ragers". They are always there, and you will sometimes end up at their parties, but their parties are never the talk of campus.

Lower Mid Tier
-------------------
Lambo
KDR

Comments: I'd like to say Lambo is on the rise, but it's hard to say. KDR and Lambo have pretty perpetuating pledge classes from both Fall and Spring, so they'll most likely stay where they are for now. Lambo of course always goes hard, but at times, many just wonder why they're doing it. KDR is of course KDR, real hit-or-miss type group.

Lower Tier
------------
Delta Chi
KA
(The rest)

Comments: These frats will still throw parties, but why go? Maybe some of (the rest) would belong elsewhere, but I have a feeling that because I've never even heard of them, they can stay here.

Posted By: Unbiased
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Intrigued   

This is pretty dead on. KA and Delta Chi do throw big parties occasionally though, but not really the talk of campus. LOL @ upper mid tier comments.

By: Intrigued
#2  by: Disagree   

KA is dying. Would put them even lower.

By: Disagree
#3  by: lol   

not even close

truly:
upper top
pika/sig chi
lower top
sig pi/kappa sig/beta
upper mid
delta chi/kdr
lower mid
lambo/delta phi/ka
lower: everyone else

the fact that these frats mix with the sororitys means they're upper and mid tier

By: lol
#4  by: ehh   

cream of the crop
sig chi/pika
beta/kappa sig
sig pi

run of the mill (order based on quality of members)
dphi/kdr
lambo/dchi

bottom of the barrel
ka (some cool older guys)
everyone else

By: ehh
by: one thingMar 26, 2013 8:45:23 PM

sig pi is definitely above beta and kappa sig
sig pi has cooler guys and throws better parties

By: one thing
#5  by: Disagree   

^Disagree. I'd say Beta and Sig Pi are on the same level. Though Sig Pi has some of the coolest guys at this school, Beta has many as well and has a large number of brothers. In other words:

Pika/Sig Chi
Beta/SIg Pi
Kappa Sig

KDR/DPhi
Lambo/Dchi

Irrelevants

By: Disagree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.