facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Disappointed    

You all should be ashamed of yourselves for speaking of actual human beings this way, in ranks. Disgusting.

By: Disappointed
#12  by: gurlslovecollege    

KKG
KAT/CHI O
PI PHI/ TRI DELT
DG/ KD/ GAMMA PHI
PHI MU/ AXO

By: gurlslovecollege
#13  by: omg   

this just needs to stop

KKG/Chi O
KAT
Pi Phi
DDD
KD
DG
Gamma Phi
AXO
Phi Mu

By: omg
by: DittoFeb 10, 2020 3:40:52 PM

Most accurate for 2020, except I’d move Pi Phi up with Theta.

By: Ditto
by: DittoFeb 10, 2020 3:41:31 PM

Bump!

By: Ditto
by: LolJun 16, 2020 2:15:39 PM

Lol a theta def wrote this. Combine DDD/PiPhi for 2nd and theta is third for sure

By: Lol
#14  by: pledge   

lmao who keeps putting pi phi in top they’re like right in the middle....maybe
KAT/XO
KKG
DDD
PBP/KD
DG
AXO
GPB/PM

By: pledge
#15  by: Oncampus   

Kappa and Chi O are tops. If you spray tan, go Kappa, if you sun tan, go Chi O. If you don’t like either vibe, Theta and Pi Phi are good options.

By: Oncampus
by: So right!Jul 11, 2020 7:13:48 PM

Couldn’t agree more!

By: So right!
#16  by: Forwhatitisworth   

Cool thing about W&M is Greek Life is a side hustle and nobody takes it too seriously. There’s a place for everyone (Greek or independent). It’s true that it’s hardest to get bids from Chi O and Kappa (maybe because they come in with big national requirements and reputations). I got cut from those two first, but there are great girls in each house on campus and I ended up on pref night with Pi Phi and Theta. Couldn’t go wrong either way. And, unlike most schools, girls in the different houses are friends with and supportive of one another. Enjoy the process and know it’s not the same here. We are all friends with one another. In fact my best friends at school are independents (dance and choir clubs), Thetas, and Chi Omegas.

By: Forwhatitisworth
by: ForealApr 10, 2019 12:54:50 AM

Truth

By: Foreal
by: YetApr 16, 2019 11:50:49 PM

Pretty much

By: Yet
by: gymtanlaw89Jan 2, 2020 2:32:40 PM

Happened to come across this post. I’m a DG from 2011 and whoever posted about girls in diff sorors being friends is 100% accurate. I went to W&M for undergrad and UF for law school and it’s amazing how the UF DGs treated me (in a good way but weird) because of my soror.

When I went thru rush in Fall 2008 (geez I feel old), it was

KKG/ChiO
Theta/P Phi
DG/KD/TriDelt
G Phi B/AXO
Phi Mu

I went to KKG, DG, and AXO on pref night. TriDelt also kept asking me back because I am a distance runner, but it never felt right. I honestly think KKG would have given me a bid based on looks/academics/being a legacy, but I went with DG bc that’s where I felt the most comfortable - and I got a bid from them.

Looks like things haven’t changed too much since then. I was also told DGs are basically lesser KKGs (but equally preppy), KDs are lesser Thetas (super involved on campus). In the end, I had Kappas, Thetas, and KDs congratulating me. It’s not cutthroat here like the big southern schools (I’m in Florida). Hope this helps!

By: gymtanlaw89
#17  by: Hmm   

I’m pretty sure theta historically makes the biggest cut with 98% girls wanting to return the next round or at least that’s how it was last year. And chi o dropped off the face of the earth. They got a super weird pledge class because no girls wanted to return. I heard after philanthropy round was really bad for them. And now with their suspension yikes. there are only five of them on tHe kap sig list right now 💀

By: Hmm
by: okFeb 7, 2020 1:38:46 PM

theta if you’re going to write posts you have to be a little less obvious.

All top houses got 90% plus through to pref night

By: ok
by: jeezMar 13, 2020 8:41:36 AM

can u imagine being that bitter /not panhel positive? why did u join a sorority if ur not about supporting women regardless of affiliation?

By: jeez
#18  by: ok   

Also wtf is the kap sig list

By: ok
#19  by: Thetartater   

Okay, Karen. You baby Thetas are trying so hard to change reality. Saying this crazy s$&t doesn’t make it so. But, it’s pretty funny reading how desperate y’all are to be relevant.

By: Thetartater

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.