facebook

rankings

by: Anon

What is an accurate list of the top sororities at WMU?

Posted By: Anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Jdjfjd   

Top:
DZ, Chi O- these houses both are heavily involved on campus and great to hangout with. They were the only 2 sororities to receive all 5 stars from standards of exellence.

Azd- has improved majorly but a very rude and over the top to other houses.
Aphi- good recruitment. However sisterhood seems shakey... Only received 3 stars from standards of excellence which says A LOT. Not very involved on campus.
Middle:
Axo- I don't hear much about these girls. Pretty hard to rank.
Sigma kappa- very nice girls, not the best at recruitment. But have made large improvements
Bottom:
Aopi- great with philanthropy and supportin other chapters, however lack standards when it comes to recruiting.

By: Jdjfjd
by: Greek Jun 9, 2015 12:37:56 PM

This is actually very actually

By: Greek
by: GreekJun 15, 2015 4:52:22 PM

This is sooooo true

by: sgdfJul 16, 2015 3:32:01 PM

sums it up

By: sgdf
by: GAug 4, 2015 11:18:27 PM

This is so accurate

By: G
#2  by: asdf   

Every house fits girls in their own unique way, some are more outgoing than others. Every house has their ups and downs, but there are great people in all of them. For me this is my idea of the houses:
TOP:
AZD and ChiO. they both have down to earth girls, very nice, and are super fun to go out with. AZD did also receive 5 stars and are not at all rude or over the top to other houses. Both chapters are very involved!
Aphi: I agree with the above comment.
DZ: I don't see them around to much
MIDDLE:
AXO
Sigma Kappa
AOPi: always involved with others philanthropy!

By: asdf
by: Greek Jun 9, 2015 12:41:42 PM

lol

by: Love the self ranking Aug 24, 2015 11:34:49 AM

Okay azd lmao

By: Love the self ranking
#3  by: top two are    

Chi O and DZ.

By: top two are
#4  by: Jdjfkf   

Every sorority other than dz and chi o are irrelevant.

By: Jdjfkf
#5  by: uh no   

DZ and Chi O are good but AZD is also great - they are by far a top house!

By: uh no
by: Love the self ranking Aug 24, 2015 11:36:38 AM

Azd.... Do u think writing on this website that you are a top house makes you one?

By: Love the self ranking
#6  by: Coming from a guy   

(from a guys perspective)
1. Chi O
2. A phi
3. DZ
4. AZD
and then the rest

By: Coming from a guy
by: Also a from a guyJun 30, 2015 9:41:06 AM

Dz is above aphi

By: Also a from a guy
#7  by: Honest   

If you are going through recruitment it is important to keep an open mind about all houses.
This is an honest rank based on: campus/Greek involvement, sisterhood, classiness, social life and overall appearance.
Top- dz and chio: there really isn't much to say, both received 5 stars from standards of excellence, both fun and have attractive members.

A phi and azid are kinda at the top but not really. Both took large step backwards this year. Specially aphi at standards of excellence and azid during Greek week. Both sororities are good at recruiting but their sisterhood seems shakey.

Middle- axo sigma kappa
Bottom- aopi

By: Honest
#8  by: Bronco12   

The best advice for anyone going Greek is to keep an open mind and don't go off of any online "ranks." Standards of Excellence is a good judge of chapters, but even that does not give you the full picture.
Get to know every chapter for their women, philanthropy and involvement. If you keep an open mind and a positive attitude you will find the best chapter for you! We are one community and I can honestly say positive things about each chapter!
If we spent more time boosting each other up rather than tearing each other down, imagine where we would be.

By: Bronco12

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.