aphi
dz
sk
aopi
pi phi
azd

By: rank
#2  by: I meannn    

I think that by the obviously fake statement below and the total ratings that axo has a thing for self rating.... so the "real" rank below kinda is invalid

By: I meannn
#3  by: Truth   

Aphi
DZ
XO
Pi Phi
AXO
SK
AZD
AoPi

By: Truth
by: Jason Dec 22, 2013 5:17:40 PM

about right.

By: Jason
#4  by: get real   

I think you can't really rank any sorority, because it depends on what you are looking for. That is the the real reason there are so many different sororities. Each one has their strength and weakness but you have to find which one YOU will fit in.

By: get real
by: calssof2015May 23, 2013 5:06:37 PM

thank you for this comment. So true. Each house and person has a different perspective and "ranking" because of their specific interests. Also, does ranking even matter? Sororities are not meant to be a popularity contest. I mean, were all adults, grow up. Its all about sisterhood and you'll find different sisterhood in every house.

By: calssof2015
#5  by: Chico   

2. Pi Phi (down to earth, involved pledge class)
3. Sigma Kappa (some really cool girls but their new pledge class may be their downfall)
1. A Xi O (smart down to earth)
4. A Z D
6. Delta Zeta ( some say they are superficial)
5. A O Pi
8. Alpha Phi ( I never see them out)
7. Chi Omega
This rating is on recent view of pledge class, involvement, social behavior, philanthropic service etc. Its been a slow year for some. Guess well have to wait 'till Greek week for an update!!!

By: Chico
#6  by: Chico   

Above I know my order is out of wack but that is because I started throwing down random names.... and then thought better of the way they were written.

By: Chico
#7  by: Liz   

LOL plz AXo, stop embarrassing yourself with the self rating.

By: Liz
#8  by: wmubronco   

I'd say DZ is top house for sure. most fun girls to party with. Chi O's are pretty fun too. Alpha Phi's are slooooots. AXOs are chill girls but don't go out a lot. The rest aren't even worth mentioning.

By: wmubronco
#9  by: Guest   

The only house that can be seen as "top house" is DZ and anyone in the greek community knows that.

By: Guest
by: wmuSep 17, 2013 7:53:57 PM

This comment makes me laugh! Come on DZ quit rating yourself! Really?
You are all so superficial and think you are all that! Your comment proves that.

By: wmu
#10  by: yep.   

DZ
A Phi
AZD
Chi O

Does the rest matter?

By: yep.
by: truthJul 30, 2013 8:00:52 PM

spot on

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.