facebook

what the heck happened with phi?

by: Pnm

I was planning on rushing but have been hearing a lot of stuff about dishonesty during rush, girls dropping and them having low numbers. What happened?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: -   

Well all sororities have gotten like record number new member classes and had to increase the max cap so obviously you heard wrong.

By: -
by: OPJan 31, 2015 9:24:28 AM

Lol that I know for a fact they had to get more girls to meet their quota

By: OP
#2  by: GreekGal   

Pi phi did not have enough girls to keeo their charter and yes, they were dishonest. They got kicked off of campus, high is why sororities had record breaking numbers this year, because there was one less sorority

By: GreekGal
by: OPJan 31, 2015 9:23:40 AM

I was talking about Alpha Phi... Not Pi Phi

#3  by: GreekGal   

Pi phi did not have enough girls to keeo their charter and yes, they were dishonest. They got kicked off of campus, which is why sororities had record breaking numbers this year, because there was one less sorority

by: OPJan 31, 2015 9:23:51 AM

I was talking about Alpha Phi... Not Pi Phi

#4  by: GreekGal   

Alpha phi is dishonest during rush. they bid girls and them drop them either right before or after initiation so that they still meet quota but don't keep the girls. Their rho gammas told the rushes what sorority they are from and tend to lie about their sorority, like the cost and such. the biggest thing though is that they bid girls they dont want in order to meet quota and then drop them anyways.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.