facebook

The sorority tea

by: srat star

Chi Omega: really nice girls. when I went through rush they made me feel so comfortable. They're really good at recruitment and an overall good house. They do a lot of cute sisterhood things too.

Alpha Phi: anything nice about this house gets downvoted, idk why. This house used to be very looks based I think, but seems to be getting better about that because their 2019 PC was a lot more diverse in looks. There are definitely sweet girls in this house.

Delta Zeta: has had issues in the past, and it seems everyone loves to hate them for whatever reason. I know some nice girls in here and they hit a rough patch a few years ago but they do genuinely care about improving their chapter, and they still present themselves well during recruitment.

Alpha Xi Delta: people like them because they're just normal, fun girls. A lot of the ones I know are really funny. Also have lots of different vibes of girls.

Sigma Kappa: don't know many so don't have a ton to say, but overall I think they're pretty widely respected. Kinda girly and very into all the typical sorority stuff.

Alpha Omicron Pi: this chapter has changed the most the past 2-3 years. Like DZ I think they hit a rough patch for min, but now have a lot of cute, sweet, fun girls. Definitely diverse in personality types.

Alpha Chi Omega: known to be the genuine nice girls. Their whole brand they've made for themselves is being real, strong, independent and non conventional. They seem to have a very strong sisterhood and actually like each other.

Overall, there is something to love about every house and that's the tea. Sick of the nastiness of this site.

Posted By: srat star
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bump   

This is pretty good I like how it's not mean

By: bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.