facebook

why does everyone care about ranks?

by: ???

Genuine question, why does everyone care so much about ranks If all they are is opinions of what every individual thinks the best sorority and fraternity is on campus? There’s never going to be a clear census on who is top house, nor is there even a reward for it, so why care so much? It honestly seems like people are racing to a finish line that isn’t there to be honest. I just want to learn why people care so much is all.

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Actually tho   

Actually yea that’s a good question, I don’t really look at the discussion board on here to much but whenever I do it always seems to be about ranks, seems like wasted energy to me tbh

By: Actually tho
#2  by: Because   

You wouldn’t understand obviously

By: Because
#3  by: Ranks   

In my experience the frats are the only ones who care, sororities don't because girls in the sororities all have friends in all the other sororities. If you mentioned the "rankings" on this site in real life in a serious way you would be laughed at. Greek life here is not big, ranking is honestly kind of a joke.

By: Ranks
by: spot onJul 21, 2020 6:22:19 PM

^^^ so true

By: spot on
#4  by: Guest   

They don't

By: Guest
by: ...Aug 10, 2020 12:58:29 AM

Chads do

By: ...
#5  by: 6969   

It’s like a social hierarchy kind of you know what I mean?

By: 6969

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.