facebook

ifc fraternity tiers (unbiased, no bs)

by: RealUnbias

Ranking by numbers is so difficult because the number would change every semester and vary by person. Overall tiers are easier because generally there’s a few “top houses” and not many are at the bottom. Also, there’s nothing wrong with joining “top” tier or “bottom” tier. Tiers change over time and fraternities rise and fall all the time for different reasons (Sig Ep just this last summer is gone but was “a top house”. Be open but this is just something to know the lay of the land a bit. I couldn't sit and look at all these number rankings, only a few were kinda accurate, but we’re clearly biased. (Note: Sig Ep is recently gone due to national problems).

Top (in no particular order/alphabetical):
ATO, Phi Sigma Kappa, Pi Kapp, Sigma Chi (notes: all known for good parties//Sig Chi known for having exclusive parties and good nationals//Phi Sig and Pi Kapp have same general setup and known for good/large party rooms and strong brotherhoods//ATO known for tight knit brother)

Middle
Alpha Sig, FIJI, Sig Tau (notes: all on the rise//FIJI known for intelligence and philanthropy)

Lower
Lambda, PIKE (Pi Kappa Alpha), Theta Chi (notes: PIKE has had problems with women in past, Theta Chi could come back but house needs work)

NEW: Delta Sig (returning to campus; used to be known for huge GDI parties)

All worth checking out because executives change and membership changes all the time. There’s no top complete top house rn.

Posted By: RealUnbias
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: RealUnbias   

ONE MORE NOTE: Just rush, try it and see for yourself. that’s all you can do

By: RealUnbias
#2  by: Lmaooo   

Pretty accurate id say fiji is making their way up tho but yeah pretty good

By: Lmaooo
by: i thinkAug 15, 2019 9:45:50 AM

I think sig tau has been making moves lately too

By: i think
#3  by: Sorority2017   

By far the most accurate I have seen. Fiji is starting to move up but needs a bigger house

By: Sorority2017
#4  by: GreekLife   

Really great rankings honestly

By: GreekLife
#5  by: BRONCO   

Legit.

By: BRONCO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.