facebook

if i don’t go greek

by: NA

I’m going to western next year and i’m curious if i don’t go greek that i will be not as excepted into the party scene as much. i know this should be a worry of mine but i’ve watched youtube videos about it and i’m lowkey worried about it.

Posted By: NA
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Are you   

Are you a guy or a girl??

By: Are you
by: NAApr 26, 2019 3:45:33 PM

a girl

By: NA
by: Go greekApr 26, 2019 5:42:17 PM

It is pretty easy to get into parties as a girl even if you're not in Greek life, but honestly socials with frats are a ton of fun and so are the parties frats have that are Greek life only. A perk of being in a sorority is you'll literally always have parties to go to every weekend and it's much easier so I encourage you to rush!!

By: Go greek
by: ^^^Apr 26, 2019 9:20:25 PM

Also if you join a sorority you will have a whole pledge class to go out with which is really fun

By: ^^^
#2  by: Tea   

Which sororities party the most/hardest? Spill da tea

By: Tea
by: GuestMay 1, 2019 10:20:42 AM

All of them lmao

By: Guest
by: lolzMay 2, 2019 6:49:47 PM

alpha phi, chi o, sigma kappa because they are top

By: lolz
by: WrongMay 2, 2019 7:29:41 PM

The only ppl who think SK is top is sk lol. Also chi o parties but not that hard, they're a much more academic focused house

By: Wrong
#3  by: Stop please   

Oh stop bickering and making this into an argument about who is "top" seriously no one cares here. I am in a sorority that has a party rep and can promise you that while yes girls in my chapter go out a lot, every weekend there is always at least a few people staying home to do hw or watch Netflix that I can hang out with if I don't feel like going out. PNMs if you are reading, don't take partying that much into consideration during rush because there's not one sorority that goes out all the time and one who never does, all of them have girls who party and girls who don't on any given weekend. Worry more about your conversations and if you can see yourself in the house, you will have a much better experience.

By: Stop please

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.