facebook

updated 2016-2017 fraternity rankings

by: 2016-2017 Rankings

Tier system considering recruitment, social influence, and involvement

Top Tier
Sig Ep: Have been top house for a while now, don't see anything changing unless other houses can disrupt their recruitment success

Sigma Chi: Yes they get large numbers, but not necessarily the greatest guys. Horrible grades, and now they will be on probation for the fall semester. Still will have social affluence as a lot of sororities like to hangout there. Derby Days is still a huge influence. Expect them to remain here until they can't make grades any longer.

Mid Tier
FIJI: Good guys, but having trouble recruiting. They haven't really moved from their position and I don't expect them too.

Pi Kapps: Very similar to FIJI. They have some great guys but also a share of goofballs. They won Greek Week back-to-back which is really good. They just suck at recruitment.

Lower Mid-Tier

Lambo Chi Alpha: Most of these guys I wouldn't picture in a fraternity, but I will say they have a great brotherhood. They've really fallen off the social scene which is why I dropped them a tier.

Phi Sig: Fastest risers, dealing with recruitment and social issues. I expect them to rise when they raise those ceilings

Theta Chi: Still too new to really make an impact. Expect them to be a force in the given years

Lowest Tier:

ATO: Not like they used to be, still living off their old reputation which is only hurting them now.

PIKE: Lost their house and losing their brothers. Crumbling again, and it's sad to see

Posted By: 2016-2017 Rankings
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.