facebook

Frat Rankings 1-12

by: IFC

1. Pike- unanimously known as the best. Recent class wasn’t as good as previous years but still on top

2- Sig ep- Say what you want about this frat, but every single guy is fun and chill. Parties are always fun as well.

3- Sae- Good reputation, possibly on the downfall due to recent PC and allegations.

4. Ato- only good because of their older guys. Recent PC was only 6 guys and none of them really stand out. Reputation has gone down tremendously and they will fall out of the top 5 by next semester.

5. TKE- currently suspended so cant party but will be back in the spring semester. New PC was successful. Biggest house and best dages. Will be top 4 or top 3 by spring semester.

6. Sig pi- Was good years ago but after a brother sa’d a girl they haven’t been good since and wont be good again. Parties are decent

7. Fiji- Get made fun of a lot but their parties are actually pretty fun from my experiences. Don’t really have much to say about them though

8. Kdr- A lot of freshmen like going here. Pretty boring though and small basement.

9. Sig chi- Gives out free beer. Other than that, no reason to go there. They let freshman guys because it’s the only way girls will show up.

10. Axp- Tbh didn’t know this was even a real frat. I’m pretty sure they are a type of academic frat and can’t throw parties but they have a lot of members so that’s the only reason they are not last

11. Beta- Brand new frat, pretty weird dudes just based on seeing their instagram but i’ve never been there or heard of anyone that goes there

12. Dchi- Worst frat on campus. Have a total of like 10 members.

Posted By: IFC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: twontosaur   

ATO should be even lower there newest class is super disappointing and some members of there spring class are weird with girls

By: twontosaur
by: realDec 8, 2023 12:45:23 PM

i’ve heard ATO talks shi on every sorority js

By: real
#2  by: no   

should be sae pike ato sigep

By: no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.