facebook

controversial frat/srat rankings

by: just cuz

ATO (the guys in these seem nice and cute, not as scary as some others)
SAE (just good rep)
Sig Ep (the guys I know in this and their friends seem fun and are cute)
Pike (attractive but seem intimidating and kinda scary)
Sig Pi (don’t know much but just pretty mid and chill)
AXP (nice guys and seem a little more like smart guys but also fun)
FIJI (played games like pong and stuff more often here, friendly and cute guys, pipes drip on you sometimes tho lmao)
KDR (were really fun and cute guys but haven’t heard much lately from them)
TKE (fun parties and some guys are fun but a lot of time seem to just stand around by themselves, their outside parties are better plus convenient location)
D Chi (was fun, friendly, like if like underground chill but still cute, dont always have basement though)
Sig Chi (seem chill)
Beta (more academic, seem nice and like they’re trying to start it up well but not sure since new)

Zeta (blonde and brown hair, some are really nice but some are rude, more academic that other tops)
APhi (pretty, don’t seem as involved otherwise though except their philanthropy)
DZ (seems the strictest on looks, feel like I see only blonde and black hair, really pretty though)
ADPi (seem more academic than some others, feel like i see more ppl from this sorority involved in other things as well, really pretty and seem fun)
AXiD (lots of nice and kind people but also think they are better than they are, feel like i don’t hear much about them)
AST (seem nice, pledge classes seem kinda random, i think they think they are better than they are)
ASA (pretty, see a lot for their philanthropy, seem trendy and involved too, been seeing more of lately)
KD (are pretty, don’t hear about them much either or see philanthropy a lot, kind of don’t like a lot of the girls i know in it though)
Dphie (also seem involved in other things often too, super nice and lots of cute people with fun styles, less of the stereotypical sorority girl)
Phi Sig (nice girls, seem like they are closer than some of the other sororities and do fun activities)

Posted By: just cuz
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

sae pike ato sig ep

By: no
#2  by: LOL   

You saying ASA is pretty proves this whole thing is bs

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.