facebook

continuous open bidding ??

by: :D

Does anyone know if/when continuous open bidding is happening or how it works? when i dropped from recruitment my rc said there’s always some chapters that will be doing it and that it would be posted on wcu_panhellenic but idrk anything about it

Posted By: :D
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: WCA   

Yeah, only DZ and Phi Sig are because they both have really low numbers. Sororities only do that when they need more girls and when they’re at risk of losing their Charter. Aphi and Zeta never do informal, AST sometimes does. Look on Instagram.

By: WCA
by: fFeb 20, 2020 11:12:24 PM

do you know whether or not for informal in the fall if they actually won’t let you rush if you did formal in the spring and dropped? I was told I wouldn’t be able to rush informal next semester and I would have to wait a full year except for the possibility of open bidding this semester, just wondering if that’s strictly enforced or if they would look over it if I tried to rush again this fall in informal.

By: f
#2  by: WC   

In reply to your last comment, if you went though formal recruitment this semester, you cannot go through informal recruitment next semester because of the paper you signed. If they’re letting you try with open bidding this semester, the only ones doing open bidding and not invitational are DZ and Phi Sig.

By: WC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.