facebook

What are the different sororities like

by: WSU 2024

Hi! I’m going to be a new student in the fall and am super interested in rushing! I was wondering what Greek life is like here and what the sororities are like? Thanks!

Posted By: WSU 2024
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Anonymous    

Greek life is very different at Wayne state than at other schools. All of the sororities are very inclusive, and each one has its own pros and cons! I will give you a rank and rundown :)

1. Delta Zeta- The girls in this sorority tend to be pretty and popular. Most are very nice! But because they are a popular group of girls, there is A LOT of drama. So, if you rush this sorority it will definitely boost your reputation, but you will meet a lot of catty girls. Joining this sorority will give you a great reputation among the Wayne State student body as a popular girl who loves to party.
2. Alpha Gamma Delta- The girls in this sorority tend to be nice and smart. These girls are definitely the nicest of the four sororities. They have a very strong sisterhood! A great one to join, but less popular than Delta Zeta. Joining this sorority will give you a good reputation among the Wayne State student body as a nice girl who likes to party a little bit.
3. Alpha Epsilon Phi- The girls in this sorority are very weird. They tend to be socially awkward, and not know social cues. They do have a reputation of being very smart. They do not go out very often. Joining this sorority would give you an ok reputation among the Wayne State student body as a girl who is very smart.
4. Kappa Delta- The girls in this sorority tend to be pretty, but very weird and socially awkward. There are a lot of issues in this sisterhood, as many girls are untrustworthy and backstabbing. They have a very weak sisterhood. While they look pretty from the outside, most of them are very weird and not social. They do not go out very often. I would not recommend rushing this sorority. Joining this sorority would give you a bad reputation among the Wayne state student body as a girl who is pretty but not fun to be around.

In short, my ranking would be Delta Zeta, Alpha Gamma Delta, Alpha Epsilon Phi, and Kappa Delta. It is widely recognized that Delta Zeta is at the top and Alpha Gamma Delta are second, but it ranges from person to person with the bottom two. Hope this helped!

By: Anonymous
#2  by: WSU student   

Noooo kd is not last.
DZ
AGD
KD
AEPHI

By: WSU student
#3  by: Truth   

Actually, in my opinion every single one of these rankings are false. I don't know what people are thinking with these wack obviously fake ranks. DZ is terrible. KD is terrible. AGD is terrible. AEPHI is so exceptional in every way shape and form. They beat all the other sororities no contest. AEPHI reigns supreme. GO aephi cutie pies.

By: Truth
#4  by: A Student   

I think all the chapters are very different. KD is in some hot water right now for quite a bit of stuff. They dirty rush and haze and it's very cliquish. There was a girl that just accused them of racism. It's a sad situation. There will be a little to a lot of drama in any chapter you join, but I've rarely heard of drama in AGD. In my opinion, they have the strongest sisterhood. They like to party but they're also really smart, funny, and nice. DZ is the top sorority, if partying and popularity is important to you, but I don't think AGD is far behind. The girls have a nice sisterhood but I've heard of some drama. Super awesome, sweet, smart girls. AEPhi is full of sweet, smart girls but they have a smaller membership and I hear a lot of AEPhi drama. So, really try to go toward DZ and AGD. I know girls in both these sororities and can garauntee you'll have a great experience in either chapter.

By: A Student

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.