facebook

Do people actually want to rush ChiO?

by: alphabet soup

genuine question, I have nothing against ChiO but whenever there is a poll or question on greek rank asking where ppl want to rush everyone says ChiO. However when I ask my friends, none of them want ChiO (they want Kappa and Aphi instead) and some said they would rather not be in a sorority at all. I heard that ChiO has recently been the bottom ranked sorority and does anyone know why, and do you think they will improve? Im don’t really know much about the sororities here.

Posted By: alphabet soup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Legacy   

My mom, aunt, and grandma were all XOs, plus other women in our extended family. I’m going through recruitment and would like to pledge if I can.

By: Legacy
#2  by: senior    

chi o was the reason that our greeklife fell apart four years ago. While no one on campus knew what washu greek life was really like, ppl know that members of chio caused the actions that created such an anti greek life movement. Also they are just kind of weird.

By: senior
#3  by: senior    

chi o was the reason that our greeklife fell apart four years ago. While no one on campus knew what washu greek life was really like, ppl know that members of chio caused the actions that created such an anti greek life movement. Also they are just kind of weird.

By: senior
#4  by: Top   

ChiO’s a top national sorority with an incredible alum network. We need to be supporting gl here, while also supporting dei, instead of tearing it down.

By: Top
#5  by: Tri   

Lol Some other sorority is hella insecure that Chi O is getting better. Just saying 4 years ago it was an entire different group of gals

By: Tri

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.