facebook

phi delta theta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Phi Delta Theta fraternity chapter comments at University of Akron - UAkron

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Cavs1771   

Ugh these comments make me sick. Especially the "ex Phi". As I recall we have yet to see someone walk away from the chapter. I should know I have been here for four years. So chances are you were kicked out because you couldn't cut grades, pay, or violated precepts of The Bond. You also demonstrate how little you know of the building of the house. We have a legacy wall of Brothers who emptied their pockets to make it possible. Maybe you missed that in the semester you spent with us. You've also completely missed out on the changes that have occurred internally so I assume your 5-21-12 posting is a bit delayed. There is a reason you are no longer a Brother. Get over it and come chat with me if you want to see whats really going on.

Matt Cavallaro
President

By: Cavs1771
#2  by: haha   

the smallest stature p rick to ever walk through akrons greek life sure talks high and mighty. but only behind a computer. watch your back little boy, you're going to get your as s kicked one of these days!

By: haha
#3  by: Zips   

To add onto what so... Said, the IFC member at the said time was also the PRESIDENT! What a joke that he told on everyone else having parties when his own members were drinking in their dry house. And I know this is true because I have been there several times to witness it. That just proves the point the phi delts are true whistle blowers on this campus.

By: Zips
#4  by: Cavs1771   

To haha: Yet I have no idea who you are and I'm the one sitting behind a computer? I'll be at the house all summer and walk to work everyday. Your move sir.
To So..:the absence of alcohol is not a value of our fraternity but a policy. One Mike enforced strictly during recruitment and one that I enforce strictly all the time. I also recall our members attending plenty of parties without being asked to leave. Do you prefer to be fake when we attend or just lack the gumption to tell us how you really feel face to face?
To Zips: You seem to be missing the fact that those weekends chapters were reported happened to be "party free" as mandated by the University. Yet independents and chapters alike were caught doing it anyway. You also seem to be forgetting that Mike acted as an IFC officer, not a Phi Delt, but people cant get past blaming him as a Phi. It served no interest to our chapter because frankly we do fine without that crap every year. No reports came after move in...rules ended.

#5  by: Cavs1771   

Oh and this whole whistle blower term. A whistle blower informs an internal or external point of authority about illegal activity, corruption, threat to public interest, or other various violations.
Well we do not have anyone telling on us internally and I cannot think of another time a member of our chapter has told or reported any other chapters on campus. TKE and PKT were the chapters reported by Mike but I hardly see that as whistle blowing considering the "no partying" rule move in weekend. It was a singular occurrence and nothing came from it anyway. It be like blaming a cop for doing his job after he witnesses an assailant attack someone.

Peace...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.