facebook

The truth about DZ- black voices matter!

by: Black voices matter

I posted a pretty lengthy review for DZ under their specific page discussing my experience there and why I dropped. A particular concern I have is the fact that they pay to delete every negative post about them. This isn’t made up, I’ve literally witnessed it happen. The reason why this is especially problematic is because this chapter has MASSIVE issues with racism that was handled so badly, it led to almost every single black sister dropping. Can you imagine? Almost every black woman leaving a chapter thats known for having so many women of color?! Well, if DZ continues their trend of deleting negative posts, abs delete this one as well as the one on their specific review page, they will be showing all of us that they are STILL continuing to silence black voices. I want to make this as public as possible so you all can see first hand the lack of respect this chapter has for POC’s. The most insulting part of it all is that they managed to sweep the whole racism thing under the rug pretty easily. Once again, not okay. DZ needs to be held accountable for the damage they’ve done to the black community, and honestly they should issue a public statement at least acknowledging what happened. It’s the least they could do. All eyes are on you, ladies.

Posted By: Black voices matter
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bee   

What happened? Like what did they do? Spill.

By: Bee
#2  by: Bee   

Oh so it was seniors from like 2020 spring?

By: Bee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.