Alpha Sig
Lone star
Kappa Sig
And whoever else I’m forgetting because they are irrelevant on campus

Posted By: GreekatAkron
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

Hi! This website contains very false and biased information. Get to know these chapters on your own and don’t use these ratings to make your decision

By: Truth
#2  by: gozoops   

what’s with all the negativity? each chapter on this campus works hard to create an amazing FSL at UA. why do you think we all wear unity shirts? we are supposed to be a unified Greek Life and ranking each other like this just divides us more. I think that too many people make snap judgments about a chapter based on a few of their members instead of the chapter has a whole. this year, challenge yourself to get to know more than one member of each chapter. maybe you wouldn’t be so ignorant to the fact that every chapter on this campus brings something unique and amazing to the fraternity and sorority community. you should consider how unity affects us all next time you wear your unity shirt, otherwise, you just don’t deserve to wear one.

By: gozoops
#3  by: Greek Senior   

Hahahaha I think this post having 22 thumbs down and zero thumbs up speaks for itself.

By: Greek Senior

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.