facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

The fact that you're asking that is just sad. There is no top and there is no bottom! All of our sororities are top at something

By: Greek
#2  by: Zippy   

Haylie is just stirrig up $h!t

By: Zippy
#3  by: Greek Girl   

Why are you worried about tiers?? You should go for the sorority that is right for you. It doesn't matter what anyone else says or things about other sororities.

By: Greek Girl
#4  by: realism   

As great as it might be to try and find a place in the top tier, you really have to pick a frat or sorority based on how well you like them, not based solely on their "ranking." Screw the haters. Most people who comment on the houses are from other sororities who are trying to bring down the reputation's of others. Me? I go to Akron but left my frat at Miami. I don't have a chapter here and am not going to start one. But having been in the greek system, Im probably the most qualified one on here to judge them. If you really want additional Information seek out the greek life director and see if they have information on each sorority. Try to look for the one's that are involved in community and academics. GPA needs to be above a 2.5 and community involvement certainly helps. These are warning signs that help show how well the sisterhood works together and most likely how they act towards each other. A more successful organization will have better results in those fields. If your just looking to party, then look for ones with low results in these fields. That being said, never, ever, rely solely on the internet forums to make your decision. Even the positive one's will be biased. Unless you've been living under a rock, people can speak ANONYMOUSLY.

By: realism

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.