facebook

alpha delta pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at Washington State University - WSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: wsuuu   

These comments about ADPI being a good house are making me laugh. They are the worst house at WAZZU and everyone knows that. Even them. Worse than GDI's.

By: wsuuu
#2  by: WeInventedSorority   

A lot of these comments are based off of an image that maybe 5 years ago had a little bit of truth to it but ADPi is definitely getting better as a whole. If you want to be shallow, looks wise theyve gotten a lot better, especially with the new PC, but their sisterhood is great, everyone has their own group of friends but would help out any sister in need at the drop of a hat. I've never had so many laughs and good times at parties, in class, or lazy days as I have since joining the house. I like having a house that doesn't look like the same fake person after another to be honest and we're very friendly and open to activities with Greeks/Non-Greeks. People just need to stop being stuck up and see that the house has improved and there are a bunch of great women in ADPi. Besides what do you get for being a "top house" sometimes not as great as a sisterhood and just the name. We do just as many daily and nightly activities as others.

By: WeInventedSorority
#3  by: meow   

Actually, if I remember correctly, a lot of girls we dropped went to ChiO and Sigma Kappa. Woof, just saying

By: meow
#4  by: what..   

everyone i met during recruitment hated this house!! most awkward conversations ever!no one wanted to be in adpi and were thankful if they got dropped

By: what..
#5  by: get a life   

maybe it was you who was awkward ever though of that.

By: get a life
#6  by: hah..   

You guys are such a joke. The school seriously needs to just take your charter away already.

By: hah..
#7  by: woah there   

haha yeah it must have been me who was awkward. the girl i "talked" to just sat there blankly and didn't even ask me questions, I carried the conversation. get over yourselves

By: woah there
#8  by: aaaa   

what year did you go through must have been a while ago because when i went through I talked to bubbly interested girls. there is no reason to bad talk any of the chapter at WSU they are all great with great women inside them.

By: aaaa
#9  by: PanLove   

Everyone needs to stop bashing on this house. It's obviously people who don't know the chapter. From someone who has gotten to know many women from this chapter throughout my time at WSU, I know that they have been constantly working to rebuild their image. Everyone has positives and negatives in their chapters and obviously there are many positives if they even had any women join their chapter this year. I believe they had a PC of about 50 and definitely denied bids to a number of women so don't think they just hand them out either.

By: PanLove
#10  by: Coug Love   

ADPi has made their goal GPA as a whole house average of 3.14 (pi) which is awesome. Yes some girls didnt contribute to programming so Homecoming was taken away one year but you dont see on other sorority's pages how they didnt make university grades so they can't participate in Homecoming this coming year either or hazing in other houses or things like that. I am not afraid to say I am an ADPi because I believe in my ritual, my sisters, and myself and wouldn't trade ADPi for anything else because it's real and my sisters don't leave me stranded when I'm in trouble or need to be rescued from a creepy guy dancing in a frat. I've helped other girls who were abandoned by their sisters during nights out and no matter what any sister in ADPi would never leave a sister in need and will always be helping others because we're all in the same Greek community. We enjoy getting to know lots of different people and I've had the time of my life in this house and every house has something different

By: Coug Love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.