facebook

real

by: real

agd: will go down, no longer top
aphi: will keep recruiting good looking gals, still stuck up
kappa: will go far far down. no homecoming, no date dashes, no exchanges. who would want to be in a house with that?
kd: will do how they always do. some very weird bad girls and some pretty and fun
dg: will stay how they are. some very pretty and other weird girls
gphi: will stay very average, still not top but higher middle
theta: will go down. stuck up and not cute yet think they are
aopi: going up!
achio: will stay the same
ddd/sk/adpi: will all still get the leftovers

Posted By: real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hey   

Chio???? How can you forget them? Oh yeah. It's because you are an idiot and have no life! Please get one and move on off of this site. Your post is pathetic

By: Hey
by: YeahJul 18, 2014 1:10:53 AM

Sometimes I forget they're here too though.....

By: Yeah
#2  by: ...   

this is so dumb. No one can predict what happens during recruitment and no one cares

By: ...
#3  by: Wrong   

All wrong

By: Wrong
#4  by: Stop   

You need to just stop, everyone will do great! Good luck to everyone and all houses are great and all houses will be fine! Stop the hate and be a better person!

By: Stop
#5  by: Kappa   

I want to hear from a real Kappa and find out the truth? Are they on probation or not? Can they participate in homecoming, date dashes or exchanges? I wanted in this house but if this is the case I'm not sure I'd even want to try. someone tell us what's really up.

By: Kappa
#6  by: go cougs   

I don't think a Kappa would comment on this or even come on to this site. Kappas will always be up with the top no matter what. If Pi Phi went on probation instead of getting kicked out their recruitment would not have changed. who cares if you cant do things for 1 year. The sisterhood is for life. People are not as shallow as you think! Pi Phi will be top in no time too!

By: go cougs
by: No to KappaJul 18, 2014 4:30:17 PM

No one wants to be a Kappa after being on probation!

By: No to Kappa
#7  by: APhi?   

APhi going down, kappa may have some issues but APhi has more issues!

By: APhi?
#8  by: Lol    

I'm starting to believe all these negative post on other sororities and this was written by an aopi. Nice work trying to rank yourselves up by tearing others down

By: Lol
#9  by: Hahahahaha   

Aopis, you guys have been getting the leftovers in the past. Eating too much pies lately?

By: Hahahahaha
#10  by: No   

Aopis are the girls talking crap about all the houses and are biggest self rankers! Just stop!

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.