facebook

low grades

by: xo

Will you be dropped by a lot of houses if you're from high school and your GPA is under a 3.0

Posted By: xo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Being honest   

Yes from quite a few!

By: Being honest
#2  by: Lol   

When frats sign kids who just want to party, then either get dropped or drop out when they find out its more than that..

By: Lol
#3  by: Don't worry   

Don't worry and just go for it! Really, and I meann really NO houses are bad and Greek life is great no matter what! Have fun and don't worry, it all works out!

By: Don't worry
by: XoJul 7, 2014 11:23:45 PM

I agree that you shouldn't worry, and yes some houses want higher grades but the other houses are great also. There is no bad house! Don't read the rude comments people make to each other and just have fun and go through recruitment! You will do great!

By: Xo
#4  by: Frat or sorority !?   

I know frats are not as strict on grades! Some sororities only allow a couple grade risks! Maybe write a letter explaining other activities and why your grades are lower ( a Rec letter)

By: Frat or sorority !?
#5  by: xo   

This is from a girl trying to join a sorority. I still haven't got my transcript, but it's gonna be between a 2.8-2.9

By: xo
by: maybeJul 8, 2014 11:26:30 AM

There's only a couple of houses that will let you in with a low GPA. Just go through recuritment and have fun. All the houses are great houses and see how it goes. Keep an open mind and have fun. Good Luck

By: maybe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.