facebook

pnm's don't believe this site

by: PNM's

I just need to say how upsetting it is to see all the hate and terrible comments people make! I haven't been on this site for months and can't believe how stupid people are! PNM's just know that all houses are great and all houses have ups and downs! All houses have pretty girls and all houses have smart girls! Go into recruitment with an open eye and trust your own heart and don't judge others or listen to anyone who talks crap about any houses! Go with your gut feeling and don't care if a house is rated low, there is just some girls out there that like to cause drama and are haters! And yes all houses have some rude girls who talk crap but at the same time all the houses have some super nice and caring girls too! No house is perfect! And no house is terrible! I have friends in all houses! And I also no a few girls from many houses that I don't care for!

Posted By: PNM's
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

This is good! All houses at WSU and in the Greek System are great! We just have some people who like to cause drama. Have fun and go through recuritment and like said above.... keep an open mind and remember just being in the greek system is great. We all really do get along and have a lot of fun. Don't worry about if a house is ranked #1 or #10 - just because you have more pretty girls than some houses does not mean you are better, being hot doesn't always mean you are nice or caring or a great sister. And being in a bottom house doesn't mean you are bad or have anything wrong, you may just be a regular girl who is super nice and sweet and still beautiful inside and out. PS: alot of bottom house have hot gils too! All houses have all kinds of girls!

By: yes
#2  by: yep   

Couldn't agree more. Lets stop the hate and all say something nice.

By: yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.