facebook

recruitment

by: .

I was just thinking about what I'm expecting the next year which sounds different but interesting at the same time. This year we saw ADPi with a nice amount of attractive and cool girls, PiPhi is coming back, and Kappas got in trouble. I think these factors will play a huge role. ADpi will probably rise a bit this next year and I'm very intrigued on what will happen, Pi Phis are recruiting through UW and UI Alumnae which will be different and I believe it will be informal so the outcome is kinda unexpected but interesting and the whole Kappa thing I think it won't affect them just people will be reluctant and they'll come on top just how they'll do it I have no clue. GPhis is recruiting out of the PiPhi house this fall also which let's all be honest that house sh.ts on a lot others so that'll give them a nudge up and recruit a little better. DDD had great philanthropies this year and will probably benefit them during recruitment and hop up a bit so that another point. As for the rest of the houses like APhi AGD DG and KD they'll keep on recruiting the good looking outgoing girls like every year so that shouldn't be a show, but you never know this year sounds to me like it's one to watch. Any who good luck to everyone and recruit well expecting a lot of good things this fall.

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: x   

This is actually really spot on. recruitment is gonna be interesting this year to say the least!

By: x
#2  by: Omg   

This is so stupid other than the GPhi recruiting in the PiPhi house part

By: Omg
#3  by: lol   

You are an idiot. lmao lmao lmao

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.