facebook

please read

by: wow

Disclaimer.....

I first want to start by saying IF YOU JUST SEEN THIS SITE DONT READ THESE COMMENTS IT'LL KILL YOUR BUZZ ON WANTING TO JOIN, AND IT MAY COMPLETELY CHANGE YOUR MIND LIKE IT HAS WITH ME AND A FEW FRIENDS OF MINE.\n\n\n\n\nI'm so bummed out. I was excited about joining and having 'sisters' and being out of highschool but now that I've read some of these comments I've realized that you can take the girl out the highschool, but you can't take the highschool out of the girl. This is childish. I also recognized that this isn't everyone and that there are helpful people on this site who've helped a lot. I just don't understand why people who aren't in a sorority or a frat here at WSU are at a GREEK WEBSITE for members of the Greek society and people who would like to join. I wanted to join, but now I've seen all the competing and if I want to go against other girls I would be doing a sport. Now I'm thinking that its just a silly thing for college students to go against each other. In high school it was 'which class was better' now its 'what soror of frat is better' its pretty sad

I'm hoping someone who is REALLY in a sorority can reassure me that going Greeks a good choice.\n\n\n\n\nThanks :)

Posted By: wow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: morgan   

It's a good choice! Go cougs! Go Greek! You'll have tons of fun... Don't sweat it and be open to every house regardless.

By: morgan
#2  by: agree   

Yeah just make sure not to go with a preconceived idea of every house. Have a open mind. If that isn't working then ya know Greek isn't for everyone.

By: agree
#3  by: funny   

I think you really asked and answered your own question.

By: funny
#4  by: Lol   

Very little of anything on this site is factual. Why would you want your questions answered now anyway? That is what rush is for.

By: Lol
by: AJul 6, 2014 9:43:25 PM

Why not have your facts straight before hand? I admire this person asking questions before they jump into anything. Half the girls would just lie to get you to want to join.

By: A
#5  by: ...   

girl, keep in mind there will be bad people that ruin things every where they're scattered everywhere around campus in all organizations greek or not that's just life. but at the end of the day being greek is a great thing and just know that people don't post the awesome things the greek community is there's a twitter page of all the positive things we do just that does't pop up first tab on google when you search wsu greek this does instead. this year the community came together in two instances which to me shows why it's a great community.

By: ...
#6  by: Nope   

I do not think this was written by a PNM wanting to go through recruitment!

By: Nope
#7  by: A   

I'm a kkg and this is all true about the Greek system. I'm quitting junior year no one has time for drama, sisters or not. Especially since the big incident.

By: A

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.