facebook

why

by: me

This is to the person that obviously has issues with someone in Kappas PC13 They stole your BF or pissed you off. Get over it!!!!!!!!! I am not even a Kappa and now you have pissed me off. Every bad post on here was started by you it seems. Now everyone is down ranking each other and its just embarrassing to all WSU. I am from a very nice house and was not part of any of this drama but my house went way up in the rankings by default and then someone went to town on the mean comments to make us go back down??? So lame and sad! JUST STOP!!!!!!! Who cares!!!

Posted By: me
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LOVE TO ALL   

Happy Summer, Happy 4th of July! I wish everyone on Greek Row (top house, bottom house, frat and sorority) I wish you all the best holiday and hope everyone has a great & safe summer and can't wait till we meet again. Good Luck to every house and lets be positive and stop the hate! Life is too short, enjoy life and stop being a hater. There is too much hate in the world already and we don't need anymore.

By: LOVE TO ALL
by: meJul 3, 2014 6:05:22 PM

I agree. I honestly l love WSU and EVERY single house on Greek ROW and have many friends not in Greek community. Just got fed up from this person making us look like we hate each other! WE DO NOT!!! That's why it bothers me so much. We are all Cougs and all get along. This site is like a train wreck...keep looking when I don't want to. :( Happy 4th! Go Cougs!!

By: me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.