facebook

why?

by: PNM

Why is it that everyone talks bad about each other? I've been reading about Frats and Sororities and they both talk bad about each other. I'm excited to come to WSU and go through recuritment but it scares me how you all treat each other. I spoke to a couple of girls from my high school who are now both in 2 different sororities and spoke to a couple of my guy friends and none of them feel this way. They all get a long with many other houses and party with many houses.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

Don't believe anything on this site. It should only be for entertainment purposes lol. No houses hate each other. We all get along. I have so many friends from other houses. No one talks bad about each other!!! It's just on this site. I have no idea why they do it. It's really mean and most of it isn't even true or it's blown way out of proportion. So please don't let it discourage you! We are all Cougs and we are better than this. I promise!!

By: Hi
#2  by: Agree   

I agree with "hi", we do get along, I have so many friends in all houses, guys and girls! When I went through recruitment last year me and my friends all ended up in different houses but we still see each other and care for each other and never talk bad about each other houses. I have so many guy friends in so many different houses and we all get along! So don't worry about this site, there is always someone who likes to cause problems! ALL houses have some drama and have some trouble makers and ALL houses have nice, sweet, beautiful girls in them! Good luck!

By: Agree
by: AgreeJul 1, 2014 10:26:34 PM

You will meet people in your dorm and on your floor who will be your friends and you will have so much fun with them, and you all end up in different houses but still have fun on your floor and still do things together! You will meet so many people from your classes and still get along no matter what house you are in! And you will still be friends with your buddies from high school or your home town no matter what! So this site is bull and don't listen to the hate! Believe me when I say All houses have good and bad, all houses have drama, all houses have girls in them that don't get along (we are not all perfect) and all houses have great girls. Do not get caught up in this crap and just have fun! You will love WSU and love being on Greek row! Enjoy!!!!

By: Agree
#3  by: Stop hate   

Everyone is just hating on each other so bad! Let's stop this, school starts soon and we need to get it together!

By: Stop hate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.