facebook

top houses

by: Too

I heard the top are: a phi, dg, kd, agd

Which houses are middle tier? So you see any of those bumping out a top house this year?!

Posted By: Too
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: stop   

I'm in a so called top house and I hate that people judge the houses.... all houses can go up or down.

By: stop
#2  by: so not true   

Sorry but this is totally off lol you guys are all such losers to worry ABOUT this stuff. Go out and enjoy your life. Seriously

By: so not true
#3  by: ummm no   

TOP HOUSES

KD KKG DG

always has been and always will be

By: ummm no
#4  by: not kkg   

^ not kkg

By: not kkg
#5  by: Haha!   

Not even close! Pi phi was top for forever! The only reason kd and agd even moved up was bc they were shut down!

Kappa and dg have always been top. A phi only moved up more recently

By: Haha!
by: wowJul 1, 2014 5:53:41 PM

aphi and kappa going down!

By: wow
#6  by: YES!!!   

As a younger sister of many brothers that attended WSU I remember this to be very true! Pi Phi Kappas and DGs were always top. It will be that way again. Pi Phi have such a history it won't take long to be on top!

By: YES!!!
#7  by: dumb   

these comments are dumb. all of this was way back in the day. and dgs was never one of the top three. pi phis will not come back up for YEARS and kappas are going far down. stop trying to use old legacies as an excuse to say your house is top, because it is not.

By: dumb
by: yupJul 1, 2014 2:32:39 PM

exactly

By: yup
by: stopJul 1, 2014 5:30:29 PM

get out of here! you are sad

By: stop
#8  by: lol    

Are you kidding me? Tridelts has had a long history of being a top house in the past before they were cleaned out. And not for long they will be again.

By: lol
#9  by: aaaa   

DGs are not top!!

By: aaaa
#10  by: Sorry    

You must be mistaken, since the late 1990's Tri Delt was along the same lines as Chi O. Top house, nope, sorry, great house...YES! WSU is lucky to have an awesome greek system and great chapters!

By: Sorry

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.