facebook

who are top houses

by: new

I'm new to greek system and I'm wondering honest opinion on the top three houses. i hear a lot of debate about kappa being top but they seemed like nice and pretty girls. dg always seems to be top and i can't seem to figure out the other one/two

Posted By: new
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Why   

It really shouldn't matter, all greek row is great and all houses should be treated equal! If you are going to go through recruitment give all houses a chance!

By: Why
#2  by: Be open   

I am in one of those houses and I say be totally open to all of the houses. We want PNMs that click with us and are real. We do not want PNMs that choose us because we are considered a "top house". That's not choosing right and will not work to anyone's advantage. Trust the process and I promise you will find a new home that YOU belong in. You have to spend 4 years with most of these people make sure it is a good fit and your 4 years and beyond will be amazing! I love my house and sisters I had no idea who was top and never really cared. I still don't. I have formed so many strong relationships inside and outside my house. Trust me all the houses have amazing people in them! You cannot make a bad choice! Go Cougs!!

By: Be open
by: YesJun 29, 2014 8:08:21 PM

Very nice said!

By: Yes
#3  by: haha   

haha this post was obviously not a pnm. There are five top houses and everyone knows it. the rankings vary from who you talk to.

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.