facebook

diversity in greek life

by: k

Hii, what's the most diverse sorority at WSU? I was wondering because I want to rush but I also want to meet a whole bunch of people who are different from me. Like cultures and stuff.

Posted By: k
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wsu   

Sigma Kappa, ADPi, Chi O, Tri Delta and AXO are all great houses that have a very diverse group of girls.

By: wsu
by: AgreeJun 29, 2014 6:14:39 PM

Theses are all great houses and do have the most diversity! But I think all houses have some diversity! Give them all a chance! Good luck!

By: Agree
#2  by: Lol   

Why would you want to meet people different from you? Hang out at the cultural center for that, and leave diversity out of the Greek system.

By: Lol
by: kJun 29, 2014 12:18:44 AM

Knowing that I'll be on the same campus with you and the closed minded ignorance you have isn't very comforting. Have fun burning in hell sweetie.
💓
-k

By: k
by: OKkJun 29, 2014 12:55:26 AM

How about we settle down. There is diversity in WSU Greek Life. Just so happens that there is less in the chapters that matter.

By: OKk
by: OkkJun 29, 2014 12:25:47 PM

I didn't mean to sound closed minded, sorry. You're correct, and all houses are important. I was just looking at the Traditionally "Big" chapter. And the diversity within them. Such as Kappa, APhi, DG, or SAE, Pike, ATO.

By: Okk
by: kJun 29, 2014 1:15:55 PM

I apologize as well. I am just very curious about the Greek system at WSU I just don't wanna be the only minority in a whole house of girls. Thank you so much for all your feedback guys
:)
-k

By: k
by: GreekJun 29, 2014 1:54:47 PM

Love Greek life at WSU, I think all houses are great and hope we can all get along! To all PNM's, - have fun with recruitment and believe all houses are great and all houses can have ups and downs! We are WSU and we are proud! I am very proud of the girls who spoke up and apologized - let's have fun and all get along! Go Greek! Go Cougs!

By: Greek
#3  by: .   

There's no diversity in aphis or DG, if you want only white blonde girls then go with them!

By: .
#4  by: .   

I'm Mexican and it's perfectly fine. Obviously don't go into recruitment with a soberero and a Mexican headdress ready to go play soccer and eat tacos. Be normal be yourself and that should work out.

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.