facebook

atos

by: Curious George

Anyone know the latest on ATO? They were fading fast N about to end up like Sigma Nu (before shutdown) or Pike. I heard they cleaned up their acts now and are getting in good standing.

Posted By: Curious George
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: good   

there are completly off probation however to achieve the grades they needed their members pretty much got booted which will hurt and they are housing freshmen which means they have to be dry…so to answer the question it remains to be scene…i highly doubt they will be able to recruit the popular frat stars they once did. PC 13 was not to great and pc 12 most of there pc has been booted for grades… right now there PC 11 is all that remains of the ATO we once new and loved… still have the potentiol to be good but they will never be what they once were

By: good
#2  by: No   

Say no to ato. They drop half the pc.

By: No
#3  by: AT   

Blow

By: AT
#4  by: housing   

no frat is housing freshman. all fraternities that signed up to house freshman were denied

By: housing
by: NoJun 27, 2014 12:30:27 PM

8 were accepted....

By: No
#5  by: Neighbor   

ATO's have a lot of douchebags. They all are always blacked and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

By: Neighbor
by: LolJul 10, 2014 11:47:41 PM

Maybe if you turned down your banjo ya' hick...

By: Lol
by: Yeah...Jul 11, 2014 6:10:29 PM

Gonna go ahead and say I doubt any AGR's read these forums. I'm ashamed that I even do.

By: Yeah...
#6  by: things gonna be OK   

Everything is going to work out for them, I predict.

By: things gonna be OK
#7  by: just on lookes   

they will be a big presence on campus but wont nearly be as good as they were pre probation

By: just on lookes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.