facebook

sorority

by: Dues

Hey! I just saw a guy ask about frat costs and was wondering what it is for the sororities? Are all houses basically the same once everything is averaged (chapter dies, room and board, etc)?

What houses are the most expensive and least expensive if this is not the case? Also, I heard gamma phi was living in the old pi phi house, so are their room and board fees lower?

Posted By: Dues
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

There're several Sorority due posts if you look back a little. I know it has been repeated that KKG is not the highest, and Aphi was towards the most expensive.

By: :)
by: duesJun 20, 2014 2:35:40 PM

Aphi is the most expensive and is double of some of the sororities. And Gamma Phi is only doing recuriement in the old Pi Phi house and then will move back into their house. You can look at average dues on the Sorority web site.

By: dues
#2  by: A phi   

Is not that much more! My roommate is an a phi and we end up paying about the same for next year to live in! Some houses have higher "initiation fees" abs lowere room and board!

Also, gamma phis are living in pi phi for the whole year! I think their room and board is average as well

By: A phi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.