facebook

fraternity dues estimate

by: PNM

I'm looking at SAE, Phi Delt, PKT, Pi Kapp, Sigma Nu.

I know the Greek site shows the high, low, and average, but that leaves alot of wiggle room to guesstimate this. I was going to see if anyone could help me. Dues aren't a huge deal, so I don't want to make them one when I attend events.

My guesstimate is the following; Correct me if I'm wrong as I'm only going by hearsay and physical houses:

Highest
PKT
Sigma Nu
Phi Delt
SAE
Pi Kapp
Lowest

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nooo   

Hahahahaha not even close. You are definitely not a PNM

By: Nooo
#2  by: Correct me if wrong   

How would this be a beneficial question in any way other than in the eyes of a pnm.

By: Correct me if wrong
#3  by: Lol   

Flip your list around

By: Lol
#4  by: PKT    

I actually don't think their house is as much as people think bc their alum paid for the house when it was built

By: PKT
by: LolJun 20, 2014 2:17:23 PM

I don't understand why PiKapp would be so much, because their house doesn't look like much. Probably more social costs.

The way people talk about PKT it sounds like their dues would be more than average. I do see why they wouldn't be too high due to who their alums are from just wsu alone.

#5  by: ...   

PKT is one of the cheapest that's for sure

By: ...
#6  by: Lol   

Phi Delts, SAE, and Pi Kapps are in a whole different league compared to Sigma Nu and PKT.

by: hmJun 23, 2014 11:39:53 PM

i think they might be talking about dues rather than how good of a house it is

By: hm
#7  by: Abc   

Would lambda be considered around average? Higher/lower? Their house is real old so i wouldn't think it would be too much.

By: Abc
by: heardJun 23, 2014 6:26:12 PM

I heard that lambda is more than you would think. (Over average)

By: heard
#8  by: X   

Just don't ask about sues during recruitment, because if you ask you probably can't afford them.

By: X
#9  by: lowest   

Lambda is one of the lowest when it comes to actual living expenses. my frat had to readjust our house bills and when we got the numbers from IFC Lambda was had the lowest dues to live in.

By: lowest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.