Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ayy   

twerks 4 me

By: ayy
#2  by: No   

Just stop

By: No
#3  by: top or not so what   

I am one of the so called Top houses and even I am tired of all these rankings! Top or not lets all get along. I'm sure the one who wrote this is in a top house and just wants to make sure everyone knows they are TOP!..... Lets get over this and all get along and stop bashing other houses and just be happy to go to WSU and happy to be apart of Greek Row. I happen to like a lot of girls in many houses and all houses have their good and their bad. So, lets stop with the hate and stop with the bullies and show that we are a great school.

By: top or not so what
#4  by: funny   

It's so funny how people bash on other houses.... I hope some of these haters are not friends of mine.... I had best friends from high school and I still have them as my closes friends and will always be close to them, and we all ended up in different houses. I still spend time with my high school friends (and now that it is summer we're having a great time as usual).... Not saying what house I'm in but we are in: Aphi, Theta, Adpi, agd, and Gphi!!!! Love you all!!!!

By: funny
by: ranksJun 17, 2014 3:52:00 PM

Ranks really don't matter to me, I have friends in most of the houses and I love them all. Thanks to all of you who are giving positive feedback. Some of us really do care about ALL OF GREEK ROW!

By: ranks
#5  by: Yes   

Insecurities bring this on. So many girls are insecure. It's just life. Then they grow up...

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.