facebook

frat questions

by: CuriouscougCC

I am thinking about rushing but I have some questions that I would like to get answered.

1.) Do most frats travel? I heard almost every fraternity has an national conference, do frats go to them? Will I be required to go to them?

2.) If I become a brother, do I choose what social events I go to or am I required to go to most. I only ask because I want to still hang with my friends outside of the Greek Community.

3.) How difficult is pledge-ship? Like how much of a time commitment is it? Just for planning, going to alive soon and will have to sign up for classes and want to make sure I am doing the proper amount.

Go Cougs!

Posted By: CuriouscougCC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

1 - most frats have a trip each semester but its relatively close to the campus. Ski / snowboarding trips are most common. Some houses also have national trips but i'm not sure about all of them.

2 - as a pledge you are supposed to go to social events so your house has a strong attendance. you'll still have free time to do as you please though, theres plenty of it.

3 - depends on which house you join. some houses have more intense pledge processes than others do. some have very little requirements to become a member

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.