facebook

you all suck

by: i grew up in pullman

i go to penn state and i really wish i could everyone there and you will all see how pathetic you guys are. your greek system is a waiste of time. Top tier does not exist on this campus.

Posted By: i grew up in pullman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yup   

I live in Moscow i am a pike at U of A and totally agree. WSU hottest sorieties would be average at best and are top frats in Arizona would want nothing to do with them. same thing goes for frats here and sorieties at U of A.

By: yup
by: HahaJun 13, 2014 4:33:25 AM

As soon as you said you were a pike at of U of A anything you said after words is completely invalid. You and your house are a joke

By: Haha
by: WHATJun 17, 2014 4:51:02 PM

Pike at U of A is top 3 along with fiji and SAE

By: WHAT
#2  by: Jerry Sandusky    

Hey me and of few of my little buddies are having a small get together in the shower. We would like it if you could join us and talk about how great penn state is.

By: Jerry Sandusky
#3  by: your sad   

You must be a very sad person with nothing better to do than talk crap about others....... feel sorry for you. I love WSU and our Greek Community.

By: your sad
by: ^^^^Jun 21, 2014 1:13:26 AM

i agree with what you said about him… however you cant sit there and say that and forget that all the greek people who are wsu talk so much more crap about one another so you lost me at I "love are greek system." what he did is no different then what people who are wsu greek members do on a daily basis

By: ^^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.