facebook

dat self ranking!!! tri delts and aphis

by: The Fish

Has anyone seen how bad these have gotten lately? APhis is a wreck... so no surprise that they're trying to fix their image.
Tri delts... Wtf are you doing? I got nothing against you guys, but self ranking close to 5 times a day, won't change anything. Your guys upper bottom or lower middle tier, don't lie about being a "top house" its pathetic and sad. just be yourself unless you want to become a joke.
End of real talk rant.

Posted By: The Fish
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Interesting   

I just checked and Tridelts have the same comments as everyone. They have comments were from several days at a time. Sounds like a jealous girl from another sorority.

By: Interesting
#2  by: lmfao   

god damn this toooo funny. more at the author than at the sorority mentioned here

By: lmfao
#3  by: lol   

at you taking this website seriously

By: lol
#4  by: Hmmm   

Haha this post is so sad honestly. Aphis self ranked themselves obviously to the top and then someone pushed them down. I'm confused on the rant about tri delts. AGD's and achios are higher than them and tri delts have comments every couple several a days from what I've read. Someone is obviously hating on tri delts who really haven't done anything. People take this site way to seriously. It's all based off of an opinion. Get over it.

By: Hmmm
#5  by: Really    

What's the hating on tri delts. They are a pretty average house and hasn't really done anything lol. Sounds like a sorority girl who's jealous.

By: Really
#6  by: Crimson   

To be fair i kind of agree with the op. Tri delts is decent, but people on here really do try to make it seem like their top material, which they're not. APhis in the other hand....

By: Crimson
#7  by: Really?   

APhis and Tridelts are both good houses. End of story.

By: Really?
#8  by: Bye   

Love both houses, other jealous sororities can F off :)

By: Bye
#9  by: yikess   

if girls were satisfied and happy with their chapters then they wouldn't see the need to self-rank or rank other chapters down. damn girls are wasting their time, especially bc no PNM is going to join a house based on this website's rankings

By: yikess
#10  by: Coug   

I get why so many sororities hate aphis but why are people hating on tri delts? They are a decent house.

By: Coug

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.