facebook

the good continued

by: :)

Tridelt-definitely the sweetest girls and most caring for those around you. You girls are going to go so far because of your caring and selfless attitudes.
KD-you girls are by far the most fun and outgoing ones! You have also overcome a lot and have only improved your house. You are going to do great at recruitment because you sincerely have some of the most amazing girls!! You always have great attendance and have a great attitude towards all!
Aopi-I love you guys. So sweet, funny, smart and genuine. The whole package!! You girls are definitely on the rise and are liked by everyone on Greek row.
AGD- you girls are all stunning. Bottom line. Not only that but you are all so respectful caring and responsible. I have never met a mean adg and can honestly say you are a top house and always will be!
Adpi-not only is everyone so beautiful but you are so intellegent and sweet to every single person you meet. I love that you guys make a huge effort and always have amazing participation in everything.

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek love   

Love it! Love them all!

By: Greek love
#2  by: Yay!   

Yay this is awesome!!

By: Yay!
#3  by: Yes   

Yes!!

By: Yes
#4  by: ...   

Bringing good posts to the top

By: ...
#5  by: Yes   

Yay for positivity!!!

By: Yes
#6  by: Yeah   

Go cougs!

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.