facebook

heard it here first

by: well

sae, phi delts, theta chi, tekes, pi kapps = the only houses that will matter next year. fact

Posted By: well
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Just stop   

All houses matter! Grow up, be proud of everyone on Greek Row and let's stick together!

By: Just stop
#2  by: Not you guys too   

Come on guys don't start bashing each other like the girls do....... Let's all get along - all houses - frats and sororities! Let's all play nice together next year!

By: Not you guys too
#3  by: truuue   

id put Delts in there instead of Pikapps, only geed girls kick it at Pikapps.

By: truuue
by: wsuMay 12, 2014 1:17:59 AM

If delts doesn't manage to get themselves shutdown.

By: wsu
#4  by: The fish   

Hahahaha Tekes GTFO! There all try hard geeds! The rest are good though.

By: The fish
#5  by: cougs   

would add delts if they arent in trouble and take out tekes

By: cougs
#6  by: NOPE   

theta chi has been going downhill. no one even cared about monopoly. Bottom house.

By: NOPE
#7  by: sae   

i think sae will start falling now that they don't have a pledge process. they will be like sig eps where a bid is basically getting initiated. therefore kids signing will be completely tied down even if it isnt a good fit making recruitment worse for them

By: sae
#8  by: sorority   

Take Tekes out, and put Delts in. PKTs (Phi Kappa Theta) would be an honorable mention, but since there dry its weird to have them the in middle of a list filled with wet houses.

By: sorority
by: LolMay 21, 2014 2:28:29 AM

Pkt sucks

By: Lol
by: GreekMay 21, 2014 4:24:52 PM

PKTs isn't bad. They're not at the same level as the others, but I like them. Tekes in the other hand, no. And I agree delts should be on the list.

By: Greek
#9  by: wrong   

No one even heard about monopoly this year. Theta chi barely have any parties and the frat is disgustingly dirty. Also PiKapps do not belong on this list. Sigeps and DU should be on here. All second semester, the parties were at DU.

By: wrong
by: LmaoJun 5, 2014 5:10:23 PM

DU is a joke

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.