facebook

Surprises day 1

by: M

Anybody visit houses that surprised them with being different thanks they thought? I thought I’d love APhi and didn’t care for them. Had not hear much about AOPi and really liked it there. Excited for tomorrow

Posted By: M
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yay    

i thought i would like Kappa but littelry hated it but loved AGD

By: yay
#2  by: Honestly   

AXO was super odd. May have been the girls I talked to, but a weird vibe. I loved KD and Gamma Phi and Pi Phi.

By: Honestly
#3  by: Day2rushee   

I agree. I thought axo was great.

By: Day2rushee
#4  by: 23   

I thought I’d hate Alpha Phi because everybody says they are rude and snobby, but I liked them. Super nice girls

By: 23
by: NopeAug 19, 2023 8:37:52 AM

A phi is so so fake. I thought I’d really connected there too, but they dropped me after the 2nd round. I have liked KD and AXO, and also Gamma Phi and Chi omega were great and I had not hear much about those two houses.

By: Nope
#5  by: HM   

Chi Omega and Pi Phi came off as sort of tryhards, like they wanted to seem better than other houses and I wasn’t a fan of the women there. I loved AGD and DG.

By: HM
#6  by: rrrrr   

i think agd has been my fav so far

By: rrrrr
#7  by: Different    

I know Sigma Kappa doesn’t have a great rep, but I really liked it there. Not headed to them on pref day, but they were in my top 5!

By: Different
#8  by: Favs    

My favorite is Tri Delta and I’m so excited to be invited there for preference

By: Favs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.