facebook

formal rush 2023

by: hahahha

what sororities are good at WSU?? i’m going through rush next week and don’t know anything

Posted By: hahahha
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: go cougs    

Top are Aphi and Kappa, next is Dg and Agd

By: go cougs
by: lmaoAug 11, 2023 11:06:50 AM

not true at all. agd and kappa are top. check the post before this for the real rankings

By: lmao
by: GoCougsAug 12, 2023 2:12:30 PM

There way more just than 4 good chapters on campus. Look at the previous post for rankings of all the sororities.

By: GoCougs
#2  by: boof    

Kappa, AGD, APHI, DG, Theta

By: boof
by: LalaAug 12, 2023 8:06:19 PM

Written by a Theta! nice try

By: Lala
by: HahaAug 13, 2023 9:31:50 PM

Theta?! LOLOLOL

By: Haha
by: NahAug 14, 2023 7:57:29 PM

For the love of God, Theta, you are not a top house!

By: Nah
#3  by: Sororityalumni   

Girl, let me tell you something important about sorority recruitment. Don't worry about what others think are "good" houses. The whole point of rushing is to find a house that feels right for YOU. Trust your instincts and prioritize the houses where you can truly be yourself and feel aligned with their values. I had the same worries before rush, but let me tell you, I didn't end up in a "top house" and I'm so grateful for that. I found lifelong friends and a house that allowed me to grow. Follow your heart and your gut, girl. You've got this! Also people forget to mention that regardless of which house you end up in, you'll definitely make friends and even best friends with girls from other sororities too. The Greek community is all about building connections and supporting each other. So, keep an open mind, embrace the opportunity to meet new people, and cherish the friendships you'll make across different sororities. It's all about finding your place and building a network of amazing friends!

By: Sororityalumni
by: CougAug 14, 2023 8:00:50 PM

This is the correct answer

By: Coug

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.