facebook

Where the Pan love at

by: wsu

Does anyone else think it’s weird how some houses hate each other because of rankings…like why do Kappa DG and Agd have to be at each others throats for the #1 spot? And Chi O is constantly hating on Pi Phi? Seems kind of embarrassing to care about social status that much. Where’s the pan love☹️

Posted By: wsu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

I don't know that the top three are "at eachother's throats" but it's natural for there to be a little competitiveness when it comes to being considered the "best." I also think the ChiO/Piphi beef comes from these two houses being known for being a bit more clout chasey than other mid-range houses. Piphi has always cared about status and ChiO has just started to get rabid about it in the last year or so.

By: Hi
by: hhJan 30, 2023 4:42:19 PM

have to disagree, i think every house cares a bit but chi o is taking it too far if you see all the stuff they say on greek rank

By: hh
by: HahaJan 30, 2023 6:05:24 PM

Have you seen all the lists that have Piphi “rising” and at tier 2/upper mid? It ain’t ChiO making those 😂

By: Haha
#2  by: hmmm   

somewhat weird that you are preaching pan love but left hate on both theta and chi o’s pages, kinda strange. everyone just needs to chill tf out fr

By: hmmm
#3  by: ?    

I mean chi o certainly had their clout chasing phase but all of the new ranking lists I’ve seen as of recently are definitely pi phi...the middle houses need to debrief where this competitive thing is coming from 😂

By: ?
#4  by: WSU   

LOL HOW DELUSIONAL!! Krappa (social climbing still) and the others aren’t even close to # 1!
THETA AND PIPHI still have historically been top tier sororities., #1 They don’t hate on anyone which gives them true beauty and class!

By: WSU
by: CougMar 5, 2023 1:47:08 PM

PiPhi, come get your mom, she's drunk.

By: Coug

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.