facebook

which fraternities are doing informal?

by: New Coug/ Spring PNM

Hi! I'm a transfer student this spring and so far I'm loving it here at WSU. But i have considered going Greek, and i heard some fraternities are doing informal. I was just wondering which houses are doing informal, and how can i contact them? I'm considering Pi Kappa Phi, Sigma Phi Epsilon, Phi Kappa Theta. I tried to contact one, but their RC phone is disconnected(Got a message saying number was not working, so i couldn't send a text or call) Should i contact their president? I'm unsure what to do. I don't want to do Formal in the fall, since its mainly for Incoming Freshmen. Thanks for any help.

Posted By: New Coug/ Spring PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

I'm a transfer, and am waiting until the Summer. Most chapters will get the majority of their incoming PC during the Summer months. I noticed there was a form to signup for Spring on the IFC site so you could try that, and find the most updated RC's since some positions were change at the end of last semester.

Your best bet is to make any connections you can with Greek life right now. Such as meeting somebody in a class/rec/wherever and telling them if the chance comes up that you just transferred to Wazzu and am interested in Greek life.

Your in a good position, don't screw up.

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.