facebook

unbiased opinion of adpi

by: hmm

Well since we seem to be doing these for everyone.

I personally think ADPi's are pretty nice, sweet girls. They may not be a top house when it comes to looks, but I know a lot of genuine ADPi's and they seem to be working hard to fix their rep.

Posted By: hmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: JJk   

We all know they're not a top house, with that said..... They don't try to be nor do they want to be. But the girls I know are super nice and fun! I have to say that PC 12 & 13 are best by far and yes they have a few hot ones, but all the girls I know are nice and seem to all get along! One of my best friends is in this house and she is not only beautiful but a great person all around!

By: JJk
#2  by: TSM    

They have a few cute girls but they're still a bottom tier house based on grade performance the past few years, their lack of class when drinking, lack of social events and over all lack of involvement in the greek community.

By: TSM
by: lolJan 21, 2014 11:59:47 PM

Their grades went dooooooown.

They went from a 3.15, to a 2.79 this fall in grades.

By: lol
#3  by: Eh   

Lot of overweight unattractive girls. They are essentially GDIs with a Greek chapter. I personally don't like them. The freshman especially think they're cool because they're Greek and you want to say "Sweetie you're about 20 pounds overweight and have an acne problem."

By: Eh
by: NotJan 22, 2014 10:05:03 PM

Not true with the girls I know, NOT over weight, and NO acne! I'm not say this house has perfect girls cause I know several over weight but the ones I hang out with are great! And a couple I hang with are super hot, very sweet and very nice.

By: Not

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.