facebook

unbiased opinion of aphi

by: go

Everyone says they're snobby, fake and wear tons of makeup. I know soooo many APhi's like that, but a lot of them are nice. What do you think?

Posted By: go
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hey   

They're all SOO nice! I've heard the rep but I have yet to meet or spend time with ones like that.

By: hey
#2  by: BroLife   

In all honesty this house has more bad then good. From a guys perspective their the most hottest sorority in Greek row, but tend to be very stuck up or rude to some people. Most tend to only care about their own looks and come off as very clicky. But the few in the house that aren't like that, are diamonds in the dirt, that are nice and very pretty.

But overall around 80% of the house is very stuck up or rude, while close to a 95% of the girls are hot. They really need to get their attitude straight, or only going downhill can be their result.

By: BroLife
by: 1/2Jan 20, 2014 5:37:29 PM

I half agree. They think too high of themselves thus making them snobby. The members nor their chapter have ever encountered a difficult situation that actually built real character and strutting around like they own the world is all that they know. A majority of them are not actually hot either. Hot would mean Chivette or BroBible girls. I'm pretty sure those don't even exist on this campus.

By: 1/2

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.