facebook

unbiased opinion of tke pc 13

by: curious

Just was wondering what you guys actually think about tkes pc 13? unbiased opinions only please

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Crimson Coug   

Personally Tekes PC 13 had left a bad impression for me about Tekes. Me being a sophomore here at WSU, I liked Tekes in my freshmen year (Last year)the guys back then seemed chill and nice. But this year personally has seem like a full 180 degree turn. Many of the guy immature (More then the common frat guy), come off as rude, and try real hard to be cool(AKA Try hards). Many of the guys like to brag about how much they drink... That is what high school kids do... But i well admit there is a few guys in the house that are really chill and nice. But the majority ruin it.

Overall Grade for Tekes PC13: C-

By: Crimson Coug
#2  by: Greek Row   

Honestly the older members is what keeps this house middle teir. Their PC is rude and filled with try hards. If i were them I'd try recruiting cool chill guys. Because they need to balance the frat out. Find a cool smart kid or a few for your gpa to be up.
Overall grade for PC13 D

By: Greek Row
#3  by: PC 13   

PC 13 could still have hope if u guys focused on chill cool dudes instead of stupid wanna be frat stars. But on the reals find some real pledges. I know that a lot of cool kids have left their frat so you should definitely look into that.

By: PC 13
#4  by: Same name!   

My name is Conner (different one) and I actually want to rush TKE. Small world.

By: Same name!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.